What will President Trump do next???

Discuss all political matters here!
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

What will President Trump do next???

Post by konjo78 »

Today we saw our current president do something quite unexpected. Last year President Obama signed a bill allowing transgender americans to openly serve in the military, seemingly a lot of americans supported this notion.
This morning, on twitter no less, President Trump announced he is now banning all transgender people from serving in our military. This deeply saddems me because if in my opinion if someone wants to serve for our country let them! They are doing us all a great service.

Question is what will be the next crazy thing our President will do??? 
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: What will President Trump do next???

Post by 12HankQB »

Well if you can't get into the military because of asthma...what makes you think having a hormonal imbalance would be better? The suicide rate is higher in the transgender community and it's a mess. No, it's not because they don't feel accepted, though some. It's because they are unhappy with themselves. There's enough mental health issues within the military right now. This will eliminate the transgender/mental health issue.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Hopefully resign.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Problem hank is he didnt cite any of those issues with his decision he only cited the cost it has on the military. Not once has anyone from government gave that type of response.

Alsobbecause they dont feel accepeted is a strong reason there is a lot of depression in any community. Either way the handling of this issue, amoung others, is getting quite ridiculous for our president. That boy scout speech was am embarrassment to all
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

well i'm offended that it was offensive to those offended. We know what the man is and yet the media and others keep prodding him. They want him out so we can continue down the path of making everyone happy and pretending sex does not matter, marriages do not matter, free speech does not matter, and such. Everyone is offended today, sues over everything, blocks out the speech of others then say "free speech!" It's all bs and this younger generation, who sit and read media then take each piece as scripture. Kids are so messed up because they can't talk, unless it's through texting or other media. Nobody writes letters or makes phone calls, there's no responsibility.

I'm all over the place, but I'll continue. People thought that Obama was treated badly. Trump has been beaten on 10x worse than Obama ever was. With the presidents I've seen, my life has only changed in minor ways. With GWB, gas was more expensive, with Obama my healthcare has gone up, with Trump my hatred for the media and the college crowd has gone through the roof. I'm living now the same as I did under Obama, no changes yet that have been detrimental to me. I feel safer with it being harder to enter our country, but that's about it so why's Trump so bad? Because he's rough around the edges to your face? I'd rather see that than have it going on behind our backs... rant over
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

If you look at it they are still accepting them in the military....they are no longer allowing them to go in as one sex and coming out the other. No more cosmetic surgery funded by the tax payers of the USA.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Im not sure i feel safer. North korea announced this week they intend to attack the US with a nuclear weapon now.
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

Does it really matter who the president is? NK will do what they want no matter who is in office. Just like isis did when Obama was in office and just like the al queida did when bush was in.
Sykotyk
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by Sykotyk »

GoldenRamsFAN wrote:If you look at it they are still accepting them in the military....they are no longer allowing them to go in as one sex and coming out the other. No more cosmetic surgery funded by the tax payers of the USA.
Are you okay funding erections?
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

And i agree the media is horrible but trump also brings this on himself... His tweets are worse than a teenager. Apparently this tweet train and decision wasnt even talked to by his joint chiefs of staff or the pentagon.

I voted for trump because i thought this was an act for winning the election but instead i now realize he is just always like this.... He hasnt left the election yet