AAABA 2016

It could be....It might be.....It is!!! A Home Run!
sowthpaw5
Freshman
Freshman

Re: AAABA 2016

Post by sowthpaw5 »

Splitfinger wrote:I was not aware that Kenny had played in The AAABA league. Do you know who he played for? I have heard he was a good High School player and went on to play in college. I also think with a couple more quality pitchers, OA could make a run next year. Congratulations goes out to Carpenters for earning a spot in the National Tournament. If their pitching holds up they might make some noise in the tourney. The are a good hitting team.
He played for Thomas and then Ladbrokes.
Using Tapatalk
Splitfinger
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Splitfinger »

If memory serves me correct, there were some good players on those teams that became really good coaches in the Pony League and AAABA. Koko Pheil, Jaime Keilman Jon Sekaric and I think Digger Pheil was a coach on that Ladbrokes team.
Splitfinger
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Splitfinger »

Not Sekaric, Seranko. There was an Ed Sekaric that played too.
AcadiaNational
Freshman
Freshman

Post by AcadiaNational »

As of right now OA is returning everyone except for pitcher Matt Houge. All AAABA team member Scott Thompson may or may not return depending on how his college season goes in the spring. But other than that OA is loaded with young talent such as Dividock, Lucas, Seymour, Grimaldi, and the Wade twins. I look for them to target pitchers and maybe a catcher or two to replace Thompson if he leaves. Should be an interesting season next year with Martella's losing a lot of veteran talent. Maybe we see new top dogs in the league?
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Maybe Kenny can convince C Robbie Bambino to transition from the Ranger varsity this past season, to the OA lineup for next year.
It ain't over until it's over.