Softball Predictions?

It could be....It might be.....It is!!! A Home Run!
CRWizard
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Softball Predictions?

Post by CRWizard »

I just noticed that there is no Softball banter on here.  With all of the success that 5/6 has had at the state level, I'm guessing someone has some thoughts/predictions for the upcoming post season?
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Softball Predictions?

Post by Manfred »

The "Other PIAA Sports" section is towards the bottom of the Forum page. Just mentioning.
It ain't over until it's over.
EaglealumsGhost
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EaglealumsGhost »

Maybe, but softball rankings/results and info is on D6 baseball page. I think it should be piggybacking baseball.... to answer CRwiz, I don’t think this year will be much different, I look for Mountain league girls to make a ton of noise, centre county schools in particular.... I’ll take BEA/PO in AAA, and Bellefonte/Tyrone in AAAA
Wrangler
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Wrangler »

How’s the Softball action been up North ... out of town and wonder outcome to date during playoffs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

In District 6 Glendale will play Claysburg-Kimmel in Class A. The winner of today's Bishop McCort-Northern Cambria game will play Marion Center in AA.  Chestnut Ridge plays Bald Eagle in AAA.  The winner of the Tyrone-Cambria Heights games will play Bellefonte in 4A.  Central Mountain is the 5A champ and Mifflin County is the 6A champ.  Four teams are still alive in 5A. Meyersdale and Conemaugh Township will meet again in 5AA.