Should steelers look to trade bell?

The name says it all!
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Should steelers look to trade bell?

Post by knowitall »

Ha ha ha.  If he was such a distraction and an embarrassment to the team why didn't the Steelers just cut all ties with him?  I'll answer that.  Because they realize his value and do not give a rats **** about the opinions of their miserable old white fan base.  You'll be cheering later in the year when Colin Kaepernick and LeVeon Bell are hooking up for TDs.
say_oww
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by say_oww »

Exactly knowitall!

But really knojo, you think he needs punishment?  Holdouts are nothing more than a part of the business. The pre-season is useless unless you are a rookie.  Way too many chances to get hurt.
EaglealumsGhost
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EaglealumsGhost »

knowitall wrote:Ha ha ha.  If he was such a distraction and an embarrassment to the team why didn't the Steelers just cut all ties with him?  I'll answer that.  Because they realize his value and do not give a rats **** about the opinions of their miserable old white fan base.  You'll be cheering later in the year when Colin Kaepernick and LeVeon Bell are hooking up for TDs.
Sadly that's true of the majority of fans, I can honestly say at that point , I wouldn't be watching any NFL ... I'm already down to very little now.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

say_oww wrote:Exactly knowitall!

But really knojo, you think he needs punishment?  Holdouts are nothing more than a part of the business. The pre-season is useless unless you are a rookie.  Way too many chances to get hurt.
I understand holdouts is business but there is 0 point to him holding out.... His deal will not change with the steelers because its not allowed to. All he is getting from this is negative press and neglecting his team/teammates/coaches. Its a lose lose
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

I'm sure his coaches and teammates will get over it.  Whether or not a few fans do is, again, irrelevant.
everett
Junior
Junior

Post by everett »

knowitall wrote:Ha ha ha.  If he was such a distraction and an embarrassment to the team why didn't the Steelers just cut all ties with him?  I'll answer that.  Because they realize his value and do not give a rats **** about the opinions of their miserable old white fan base.  You'll be cheering later in the year when Colin Kaepernick and LeVeon Bell are hooking up for TDs.
Yeah, because it is just 'old white' people complaining about him.  You are an idiot.  Everything has to be about race anymore, and it is even trickling down to sports now. 
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

You forgot miserable.  Miserable old white people.  The shoe fits, doesn't it?

Ever been to a Steeler game?  The stadium is full of miserable old white people.
dougkeklak
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by dougkeklak »

There is a lot of comedy in this thread and it's a good thing fans' opinions mean little as to how pro teams run their franchises. Fact of the matter is, this is one of the few situations in which the players have leverage. The same people griping here would equally have Tomlin's head were Bell to tear an ACL in a training camp practice or exhibition game.
everett
Junior
Junior

Post by everett »

knowitall wrote:You forgot miserable.  Miserable old white people.  The shoe fits, doesn't it?

Ever been to a Steeler game?  The stadium is full of miserable old white people.
Again, I guess all of Heinz Field is just 'white' people complaining?  Or don't you have the balls to say black people complain too?  Real ballsy to call out 'miserable old white people' in today's day and age--but I highly doubt you would do the same if it was the other way around.  Just stick to your safe political correctness dialouge. 
BTW, I've been to Heinz Field dozens of times, and there are alot of black people that complain too. 
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Define alot.