Pitt Stripe Out

The name says it all!
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Pitt Stripe Out

Post by 12HankQB »

IHeartFootball2 wrote:Fact: Penn State fans = most arrogant fan base in the country, period! 
And worry too much about Pitt attendance. 
No no, I think we can all agree that "That Ohio State" has the worst.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

say_oww wrote:Pitt fans aren't obsessed with their football team.  They are obsessed with PSU. LOL
Aint that the truth!
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

12HankQB wrote:
IHeartFootball2 wrote:Fact: Penn State fans = most arrogant fan base in the country, period! 
And worry too much about Pitt attendance. 
No no, I think we can all agree that "That Ohio State" has the worst.
I would go with ND or The U
say_oww
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by say_oww »

No I think it is PSU... hands down.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Notre Dame fans are generally bad, since they are Duke basketball fans and Red Sox baseball fans, and Warriors basketball fans and so on and so forth.
abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by abpk2903 »

FACT:  Pitt's acting head coach beat the living snots out of his baby's momma.

FACT:  Pitt fans can harass Penn State fans about whatever them deem fit but whenever Penn State fans remind them how irrelevant their program actually is then they play the victim card.  You're right we are arrogant.  Being one of the top college football programs over the last 60 years has given us that right.  Ohio State fans are arrogant, Oklahoma fans are arrogant, USC fans are arrogant.  Hard to be arrogant when your team wins 6-7 wins a year over 4 decades. 
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Ive never seen a pitt fan play the victim card here....

All ive seen are some penn state fans with 0 class. Sad :(
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:Notre Dame fans are generally bad, since they are Duke basketball fans and Red Sox baseball fans, and Warriors basketball fans and so on and so forth.
Yes, I greatly dislike this. I'm all for the home team. I hate the "I've always been a Yankees fan", cause they win all the time. I'll get scolded, but I've always cheered for PSU, WVU, and PITT, in that order. 

Konjo, take your tunnel vision away. Both sides are always at fault in these Pitt/PSU arguments. 
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by abpk2903 »

Oh good gracious Konjo. Its a message board for local college sports. Did you come here looking for class?  
Moldy has been a Penn State troll on here for 15 years. When you are tired of the same guy bringing up the same bull$hit narrative every single season, it gets old. One year he whines because Penn State is "afraid" to play Pitt then next year he whines because Penn State doesn't play a OOC powerhouse.
He would whine and complain when Joe had players arrested or suspended but when Pitt suspends a handful of players, it's not mentioned.

When Penn State plays Georgia State and Akron (both FBS programs) it's an embarrassment but Pitt can play friggin Youngstown State and Rice.

When Paterno used to criticize the refs he is an arrogant old asshat but Narduzzi can act the way he did last year in that embarrassment of a VT game without mention.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

I don't START sites about PSU. But when guys like abpk start sites about Pitt in order to belittle them, how can you expect me to keep from replying, or getting my 2 cents worth in? I don't bring up the same thing all the time. And I do use facts to support my arguments. Again, I am on this thread because abpk started it. As Rambo once said, "He drew first blood".