MLB Postseason

The name says it all!
EaglealumsGhost
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: MLB Postseason

Post by EaglealumsGhost »

With Harvey hitting Houston and subscribing that all pro sports are scripted. Astros over Whoever in WS. 
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 223113 »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:I'm rooting for anyone but Chicago personally. They went from "lovable losers" to annoying real quick.
Amen, to that. You're kinder in your choice of adjectives, than I am. I find them obnoxious, especially Maddon.
Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Aiks19 »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:I'm rooting for anyone but Chicago personally. They went from "lovable losers" to annoying real quick.
I tried telling people this last year! 
say_oww
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by say_oww »

Cubs FANS are annoying, but I think Maddon is pretty cool.  So is he annoying because he is smart?  At least he's not a jackass like Tony LaRussa, Bobby Cox, Earl Weaver, Billy Martin, Hal McRae etc!  LOL
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

If they didn't have Maddon or Arrieta, I wouldn't mind them. Lest we not forget them hurting Mercer and Kang, then calling the injury tendinitis. Maddon looks dumb, acts dumb, and is dumb. He can go fly a kite. He's gonna have trouble finding competition next year when the Bucs sell the farm! We'll show him! 
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Maddon's a good manager but he thinks he invented baseball.  Difference between smart and arrogant and he managed to be both. 
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:Maddon's a good manager but he thinks he invented baseball.  Difference between smart and arrogant and he managed to be both. 
Yea, He's no better than Abner Doubleday
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Entertaining game last night, and go figure a relief pitcher for Arizona hits a two run triple late in the game which made a big difference.  

Divisional series begin today. 
ChrisKentRam
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ChrisKentRam »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:Entertaining game last night, and go figure a relief pitcher for Arizona hits a two run triple late in the game which made a big difference.  

Divisional series begin today. 
Perfect example of why real baseball (National League) is better than the American League.  You don't see things like that happen in the American League.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

I think heading into the Divisional Round, you can make a case that all 8 teams can win it all and that doesn't always feel like the case.  You have 3 teams that won over 100 games which is rare to have happen, first time since '04 I think.  The defending champs thrown in there too.  An exciting young Yankees team, Boston was the preseason favorite I believe,and  the Nats' starting pitching is great. Plus Arizona was as hot as anyone down the stretch.  

All 8 teams look pretty good. Last year it was supposed to be the Cubs and that's what happened.  This year, I think it's wide open.