John O'Korn

The name says it all!
pahntr
Freshman
Freshman

John O'Korn

Post by pahntr »

I am sure this has been discussed on here before, but I cannot find a thread that answers the question of why John O'Korn left Huntingdon after his sophomore season and went to Florida? I have read in a few news articles that his family "moved" to Florida, but that's all it really says. Stats appear as though he played well for Huntingdon as a sophomore. Then I also read one article today that references his mother currently working at a restaurant in State College. So, their move to Florida was obviously not a permanent situation.
Not trying to sling mud on the kid/family. Just curious if anyone has the background info since it's a local kid/player, and we don't see that many D5/D6 kids make it to the really big time level of college FB. 
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: John O'Korn

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

I think it was for the exposure factor of playing for St. Thomas Aquinas over Huntingdon.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: John O'Korn

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:I think it was for the exposure factor of playing for St. Thomas Aquinas over Huntingdon.
Yes pretty sure this was it. I remember seeing him at the JH level. He was legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!