Bell is at it again

The name says it all!
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Bell is at it again

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Don't need to touch the outside backers??? Dupree has yet to live up to expectations and consistently looks overmatched. Porter needs to go as LB coach. This defense really needs a playmaking safety on the backend. Mitchell and Davis provide very little in coverage. Need to extend Haden and I think Burns will continue to improve. I also think Sutton will be pretty good and really like Hilton. QB, RB, WR, TE and OL are all solid across the board. Draft I'm going ILB, S, LB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
Ballislyfe
Junior
Junior

Post by Ballislyfe »

I’m not sure switching qbs win that game.  Not many put up numbers like 7.  However jags, eagles and vikes are all still alive w average qbs at best.  Bortles, foles and Keemun are not what u call elite qbs.  Those teams do have very good defenses.  And What does win playoff games is a stout defense and a solid run game.  The defense was bad throughout the game , however I don’t believe this was the case when we kicked the onside kick(without going back and looking through the game log too) they had a few drives they stopped in a row before that decision, So I was curious as to why you try it? Not often is that recovered. And especially when u kick it 4yds, and give it to them on our end of field.  Jacksonville set the tone from the start. And unfortunately that dictated the game.  Fournette ran hard.  Until his injury.  And once he was out we started to close the gap.  He came back and wasn’t the same.  IMO the 2 reasons we made it close was Ben, and fournette getting banged up.  This was a game not having shazier really hurt. But I def question the game plan to start the game.  Jacksonville looked ready.  Pittsburgh looked like they were sleep walking in first qtr. until next year....
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

Fournette was in a car accident, but apparently not hurt...I suspect CrashGate
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

NO Doubt about it...Belichick & Brady up to their shenanigans.
It ain't over until it's over.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Haley officially out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
crfball
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by crfball »

I'd put the non exclusive tag on Bell. A team signs him then you get two first round picks. Raiders have showed interest, that would be at least a top ten pick this year and then next years pick as well.
ERAChamp
Senior
Senior

Post by ERAChamp »

I agree. I don't know if the NFL allows a sign and trade, but if possible, I would sign him and trade him for picks and draft Barkley. He is the only back that possible could equate to Bell's skill set, but would be a LOT cheaper and would not bring all of the off-field issues with him.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Bell said they are in a a "good spot" on negotiations.  Hopefully they get it done. Having the best RB in the league is a good thing. 
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

ERAChamp wrote:I agree.  I don't know if the NFL allows a sign and trade, but if possible, I would sign him and trade him for picks and draft Barkley.  He is the only back that possible could equate to Bell's skill set, but would be a LOT cheaper and would not bring all of the off-field issues with him.
Barkley is going to be a top 5 pick. Hard to see the Steelers get that for Bell.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

The only way they get barkley is if they trade bell for barkleys rights when he is drafted.

Personally I feel someone on the offense needs to start taking pay cuts to help the steelers invest in their defense. Doesnt matter how good your offense is if your defense can be just as bad any given game.