Steelers

The name says it all!
EaglealumsGhost
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Steelers

Post by EaglealumsGhost »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:Think Brown has serious CTE. He was never this crazy until Burfict hit him in the head. 
I was thinking same thing. But upon more thought, I think he’s just a douche. He started acting like a butt after he got first big contract when Wallace left. That was before the Burfict hit.... Too bad Burfict don’t hit him in practice now.... oh that’s right, he’s too good to practice 
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

EaglealumsGhost wrote:
Crimson's Ghost wrote:Think Brown has serious CTE. He was never this crazy until Burfict hit him in the head. 
I was thinking same thing. But upon more thought, I think he’s just a douche. He started acting like a butt after he got first big contract when Wallace left. That was before the Burfict hit.... Too bad Burfict don’t hit him in practice now.... oh that’s right, he’s too good to practice 
Hey lets give burfict credit where it is due! He held Brown back from hitting the GM of the team. 
Idk how a video and week like this isnt grounds for the NFL personal conduct policy. 
EaglealumsGhost
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EaglealumsGhost »

They can stick that personal conduct policy. Hill has 2nd domestic incident last offseason and gets 54 mil extension. But ray rice pays ultimate price and ended up marrying woman he hit with no 2nd chance. NFL and it’s players are turning more and more people off every week.... just wait til the lockout next year
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Well there we have it. Released before game 1! I wonder what team will bite next, probably new england or dallas, but idk a team who can realistically meet his expectations
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

konjo78 wrote:Well there we have it. Released before game 1! I wonder what team will bite next, probably new england or dallas, but idk a team who can realistically meet his expectations
49ers
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 223113 »

Any team that picks up that bag of snakes, is just kidding themselves.

He's rolling in that crap that...smells like,....yes,..."entitlement."

Everything, is somebody else's fault, even if HE'S the one that says it, throws it, tweets it, or puts it on YouTube, or instagram.
Crimsoncrush67
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Crimsoncrush67 »

AB just signed a substantial one year with the Pats...Pretty sure this whole thing was a Rosenhaus ruse. Wonder what the new odds for a Patriots Super Bowl are? AB now enters the Ronin stage of his career.
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 223113 »

"The Patriot Way", wonder how that'll work out.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

He complains about the “system” and signs with probably the most systematic team in the league. Was this the plan all along?
Birda
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Re: RE: Re: Steelers

Post by Birda »

CCDevil2012 wrote:He complains about the “system” and signs with probably the most systematic team in the league. Was this the plan all along?
Yes, absolutely. Steelers wouldn't trade him to a contender, Pats wouldn't give the third and fifth then. But guarantee he or his agent found out they would be interested and he made it impossible for Oakland to keep him.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk