Penn State at Ohio State

The name says it all!
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Penn State at Ohio State

Post by El-Moldo »

Drivel? Drivel is a worthless message having NO positive features. Sort of what the Tribune does a lot of the time when Pitt articles are presented in the Sports section. You know, bring in the negatives. That's my point. Thanks
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Oh quitt crying.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Nice reply. Obviously knowitall doesn't "know it all".
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

I'm a Penn State fan, I cheer for WV and Pitt too but never ahead of PSU. I hate OSU for sure, but I can't say I've gone through newspaper articles to find bias one way or the other. You obviously hate Penn State more than you like Pitt....You're never here to talk about Pitt, you're always here to talk about Penn State any dirt you've found scanning hours of articles from the ole basement couch. I don't think anyone on here really attacks Pitt either until we see posts like this, which are all your posts nowadays. Just relax so football can be enjoyable.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

How 'bout dem awe-some Stillers?
It ain't over until it's over.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

You are right, me of all people should have a good understanding of it considering I used to work there.
CharlieConway
Senior
Senior

Post by CharlieConway »

I had a job at a pizza hut once.
Thanks!
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

CharlieConway wrote: November 25th, 2019, 9:22 am I had a job at a pizza hut once.
Is Pizza Hut biased towards Penn State?
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

My first post on this subject was about the bias of the TRIBUNE, not anything about Penn State. It was about how much negativity is shown by the local paper and TV. For example, I heard today that the Penn State/Ohio State game had the biggest TV ratings of ANY college football game this season, with 6% of the nation watching that game. Amazing when you consider it was a noon game. So with such a big game having been played the day before, WHY would the Tribune choose to use Pitt's disappointing loss at Va Tech as it's front page lead in for the sports on Sunday's front page? Anyone got the answer? I think the Tribune tried to draw attention away from the PSU loss by inserting the debacle by Pitt on the front page. It's the Tribune's theory of "misery loves company". Let's make Pitt's loss take attention away from the Nit's loss. Makes sense to them. Show Pitt in a negative light, and say only positive thing about the Nits. They do it routinely.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Interesting theory.