Penn State at Ohio State

The name says it all!
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: Penn State at Ohio State

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Did the Sam's club have the Penn State merchandise covering up the Pitt merchandise?
CharlieConway
Senior
Senior

Post by CharlieConway »

HAHA Someone finally took the bait!

I don't recall layout of the apparel. But I do remember, when they were trying to sell a lot of TVs, we put the Tvs near the front.
Thanks!
CharlieConway
Senior
Senior

Post by CharlieConway »

I don't care on this matter. PSU or Pitt, but if they are saying that journalist form opinions and try and pass them off as new stories to persuade readers, yeah I am on board with that. Do newspapers cover sports teams, at any level, unfairly and journalists have their favorites, yeah they do.

Don't be ashamed of it, its human nature to like things over other things. But if you are gonna sit and tell me the world of journalism is unbiased, AT LEAST offer me an umbrella to shed off the yellow rain.
Thanks!
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Nobody is saying people don't push stories. But there isn't a meeting at the Tribune-Democrat every night on how they can screw Pitt over like some in this thread have suggested.
Jimjohn81
Senior
Senior

Post by Jimjohn81 »

I just got nailed like kevin Durant or that sixers executive. Thanks Charlie. This is Jimjohn81 signing off. Back shortly as a yet to be named BC rookie😉
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

So Crimson doesn't believe there is a meeting at the Tribune on how to screw Pitt. Obviously, though, there isn't a meeting to PREVENT screwing over Pitt, which again happens all too frequently. So who's doing it? Some type-setter? Maybe they should check this out.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Wait so now you are upset pitt isn't getting special treatment/consideration moldo?
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Not sure what you mean? If the Tribune, according to Crimson, isn't having meetings to screw Pitt, then WHO is??? Some rogue employee? If so, why isn't the Tribune trying to find who it is? This isn't about Pitt seeking special treatment, just FAIR treatment or consideration. And by the way, Pitt basketball team played a very good game last night against Kansas State, winning 63-59. Of course, in the sports page article, the Tribune had to mention that Kansas State is picked to finish 9th in the Big 12. See what I mean. Always something negative. And of course, in the same article, the Tribune had to mention Pitt's loss to Nicholls State earlier in the month. Why? No need to mention this kind of stuff after a nice game, unless you're trying to diminish the effort by Pitt.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

The byline in the paper for the Pitt-Kansas State article is by one, Craig Handel. Craig works for the Fort Myers-News Press, his story was picked up by the AP. The Tribune Democrat used the AP story to place in the paper.

I don't know Craig, but maybe he has an ax to grind with Pitt.
Bedrock
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Bedrock »

Moldy requesting fair and rational is like _____________________________.

Can't wait to see the creativity of this group.