BLM Floored

The name says it all!
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: BLM Floored

Post by 12HankQB »

I watch more CNN than anything and I don't know how someone can not see the spin on so much of their stuff. They pick and choose stories, tell opinions instead of what happened. They've also lied and retracted later, but nobody sees the retractions. I think he's a jerk, but he's not done nearly as much damage as we see. At the border, continued to enforce laws Obama had in place. Continues to add jobs, well it's Obama he's riding off of. Covid, he's always taken out of context. Watch some other stuff, watch other experts, not just what CNN MSNBC throw at you. It's just been one wolf cry after another. What happened to Stormy Daniels? what happened to Russia? what happened to impeachment? but then creepy Joe is a great guy on video kissing young girls, accused of harassment. Believe all women? Except when it's against our people, then it's okay not to. I encourage everyone to listen to podcasts with people having real conversations, not sound clips or punchlines, getting down to real facts and details. No doubt 75% of the news geared towards November elections. It's sickening. You never hear about those who died in Seattle's finest Capitol Hill Organized Protest area. They just feed the same thing. America is racist, Republicans are racist, but ignore the fact that Democrat run cities have gone downhill for decades. They're not helping their people in the city. Anyhow, end of rant. It's pointless. We deserve better than what we're being fed
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

What happened to russia? Well its now been leaked to the public that they were paying bounties to middle east areas that killed american troops.

Something that was known and given to Trump last year in briefings, confirmed by white house staff, but he still came out and said he was not briefed on it ever until now. Thats not a misquote its from his own tweets
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Also, yes CNN is heavily spinned. Same with MSNBC, Fox news and other media sites. You want the best/most unbiased news watch PBS. Problem is X people want to hear what they agree with not whats true/right. Thats just a fundlemental truth in any subject, let alone news
DFFSBA
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by DFFSBA »

12HankQB wrote: July 8th, 2020, 12:16 pm I watch more CNN than anything and I don't know how someone can not see the spin on so much of their stuff. They pick and choose stories, tell opinions instead of what happened. They've also lied and retracted later, but nobody sees the retractions. I think he's a jerk, but he's not done nearly as much damage as we see. At the border, continued to enforce laws Obama had in place. Continues to add jobs, well it's Obama he's riding off of. Covid, he's always taken out of context. Watch some other stuff, watch other experts, not just what CNN MSNBC throw at you. It's just been one wolf cry after another. What happened to Stormy Daniels? what happened to Russia? what happened to impeachment? but then creepy Joe is a great guy on video kissing young girls, accused of harassment. Believe all women? Except when it's against our people, then it's okay not to. I encourage everyone to listen to podcasts with people having real conversations, not sound clips or punchlines, getting down to real facts and details. No doubt 75% of the news geared towards November elections. It's sickening. You never hear about those who died in Seattle's finest Capitol Hill Organized Protest area. They just feed the same thing. America is racist, Republicans are racist, but ignore the fact that Democrat run cities have gone downhill for decades. They're not helping their people in the city. Anyhow, end of rant. It's pointless. We deserve better than what we're being fed
Hank - you've been raised right. Smart fella for such a young guy. It's that small town upbringing. :))

What baffles me is that liberal run cities being run into the ground - those politicians have been able to convince the citizens that vote that it's someone else's fault. Gotta hand it to them, they are skilled in that regard........
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

Right, and if he does anything about it then he's getting blamed for WW3. It doesn't matter what he does, it's labeled bad. The Guardian article about it sounds more like an opinion piece than anything. Again, we ignored the Biden's and Ukraine, Obamagate with Mike Flynn, of course Hillary and Benghazi. The left would say, those aren't relevant, you're just dodging....which is them dodging as well. They're all corrupt and distasteful.

DFFSBA, small Democratic town of New Baltimore. Exactly, it's just blame game on both sides for everything but at the end of the day its all about the $$ that's why these people are so rich.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS-sxJFn6O0&t=18s

Works for NY Times and tells stuff she knows nothing about
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

12HankQB wrote: July 8th, 2020, 11:43 am His path to victory is to stay quiet which he won't.
Pretty much. His ego is his own worst enemy.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

I think a lot of people give him a pass and blame ‘the media’ when he really says a lot of stupid stuff on his own. There isn’t a spin for a lot of what he does, he’s just that bad in a lot of cases.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

Yes, he's the guy that constantly toots his own horn. He's the best most amazingest of all time ever. Just ask me, I'll tell you. He can't say anything without saying its the greatest ever lol.
DFFSBA
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by DFFSBA »

Crimson's Ghost wrote: July 8th, 2020, 12:48 pm I think a lot of people give him a pass and blame ‘the media’ when he really says a lot of stupid stuff on his own. There isn’t a spin for a lot of what he does, he’s just that bad in a lot of cases.
Maybe some people give him a pass and blame the media, not sure if it's a lot. Maybe it is but I can't say that. I'm not in that camp. I wish he would drop his phone into the Potomac and lose all his login credentials in the process. Twitter is not his friend. I don't like what he tweets coming from a leader. That's not leadership. What other choice do we have in November? Biden? That's laughable. The presidency was there for the taking this year, and it still might be, but Biden? Or Bernie? Or the 1/62 Native American? That's the best you got? God help us all.

I could turn your statement around and say a lot of people give the media a pass and blame him. The media is corrupt. To the core. I don't trust our media anymore than I trust 99% of our politicians. I watched the link Hank posted. Hilarious stuff. And 100% typical of what we see in the media. She was exposed and I wish that happened more often.