Playoffs

Goooooooaaaaaaaalllllllllll
The Situation
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Playoffs

Post by The Situation »

Richland 2 Bishop Mccort 0 in the D6 final last night. Not a bad game by either team, Richland is just more skilled as iI've been saying all season.....
sportsfan68
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by sportsfan68 »

D5 final is at Somerset, at 6:30, on Thur. CR vs NS
thuglife
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by thuglife »

richland has beat every team they played how many schools can say that
count2infinity
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by count2infinity »

thuglife wrote:richland has beat every team they played how many schools can say that
NBC beat every team they played this season at least once.
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
westmontkeeper14
Freshman
Freshman

Post by westmontkeeper14 »

thuglife wrote:richland has beat every team they played how many schools can say that

Did you think at all before saying that? Like count to infinity said NBC last year, and i dunno westmont last year, richland last year, and like 8 years ago Westmont had something like 7 straight seasons of undefeated/ near undefeated seasons. Not to mention i'm pretty sure CT did it 2 years ago, and i know richland does it almost every year, also if i recall 3 years ago both bedford and lewistown did it, and they met in the D5/6 championship. So actually pretty at least one and usually more teams get to say it everyone season. Think before saying something stupid, just trying to talk up your team. Finally lets be honest richland isnt the unbeatable powerhouse people make them out to be, they wouldn't be able to have such good records if they played more quality teams and didn't play single A. That goes for all teams in this area, even westmont, if we wouldnt have as easy a schedule as we did, we wouldnt have walked away with all that we did. Plain and simple programs around here have a long ways to go until they can consider themselves "good". Like i said, last year westmont pretty much mopped the floor with every team in the area, then we got routed 5-0 in states to a team who lost the very next round.