Evan Chadbourne

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Evan Chadbourne

Post by CoffinCorner »

[font=Georgia, serif]Can we even comprehend how good this BG team would be with Chadbourne?[/font]
[font=Georgia, serif]He is the reigning Pennsylvania Football Writers Class A player of the year and Altoona Mirror player of the year.  He had 40 rushing touchdowns and 9 receiving touchdowns last year.  [/font]
[font=Georgia, serif]BG has been fantastic all year with Trybus, Frederick, Irwin, Conrad and Berrish stepping up.   The line play is top notch.  But seeing Evan on the sideline at the game last night, hugging and congratulating teammates was an example of his true character.   [/font]
[font=Georgia, serif]Interesting to think what he would have accomplished his senior year.   [/font]
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: Evan Chadbourne

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Yeah Evan Chadbourn is a fantastic player. Feel bad for him to lose his senior season on an offseason injury.
Warrior1554
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by Warrior1554 »

Anyone know who did his surgery?
dougkeklak
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by dougkeklak »

After seeing that game Friday night, it's a scary thought!
SFB14
Senior
Senior

Post by SFB14 »

I believe his surgery was done by the Steeler's team physician Dr. Bradley. It's a shame he had to miss his senior year but my understanding is that he is going to be playing basketball at some point during the upcoming season so hopefully he can at least get to play with his friends during the winter.
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Blueandwhitefan »

SFB14 wrote:I believe his surgery was done by the Steeler's team physician Dr. Bradley. It's a shame he had to miss his senior year but my understanding is that he is going to be playing basketball at some point during the upcoming season so hopefully he can at least get to play with his friends during the winter.
As a side note to those with children. Dr. Bradley is the best. He loves working with high school athletes. He did surgery on my son's torn labrum and rotator cuff tear. He is tough, but in a caring way. And he WILL NOT release them till they are ready.
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!!!