AA Final: Wilmington vs. Southern Columbia

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: AA Final: Wilmington vs. Southern Columbia

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Judging by today's performance, Fleming and Garcia would be putting up the same ridiculous numbers if they were in the West, actually their stats might be even more inflated.
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

I don’t know about them keeping up with St Joes or Pine-Richland. They would end up being mercy ruled. AW would also crush them. That being said they are probably the 4th best team in the state.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

Garcia is probably going to be PA's All-Time rushing leader. Already over 4,000 yards at 5' 11" 180 lbs.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

They're still fairly young, I don't think it'd be a stretch to say next year Southern Columbia could compete with anyone.
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

Gotta wait and see who St Joes gets from NJ in the offseason. Or who ECP gets from NY or Ohio. Once the rosters are finalized I’ll make a prediction on next year. Never know maybe Fleming or Garcia transfer out of state....I hear IMG is a great school.
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:Judging by today's performance, Fleming and Garcia would be putting up the same ridiculous numbers if they were in the West, actually their stats might be even more inflated.
I would have to agree with the top  part but the bottom part not so much
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
EaglealumsGhost
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EaglealumsGhost »

GoldenRamsFAN wrote:Gotta wait and see who St Joes gets from NJ in the offseason. Or who ECP gets from NY or Ohio. Once the rosters are finalized I’ll make a prediction on next year. Never know maybe Fleming or Garcia transfer out of state....I hear IMG is a great school.
Don’t see either leaving, but if Garcia left it would be to Blair Academy to wrestle..... lol or McCort haha
Jjones
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Jjones »

I agree, I think they would give almost anyone a game for the next 2 years. They have unbelievable skill players and their line is very physical. It will be a miracle if anyone can top them in the next 2 years in AA
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

I could see NG getting some transfers and making things interesting.

An no way could they compete with the best 6a teams in the state. Teams like St Joes reload every year. Their team last year was unbelievable and it looks like they aren’t missing a beat this year.
CMM52
Junior
Junior

Post by CMM52 »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:Judging by today's performance, Fleming and Garcia would be putting up the same ridiculous numbers if they were in the West, actually their stats might be even more inflated.
Garcia kid looks like a man as a 10th grader.  No doubt his numbers would be there.  Fleming good but completely outmatched Wilmington 5’10” kid.  Pretty much ran simple out routes.  I think Fleming would see better secondary’s in West, but yea...  they are good.