ICC Week 7

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
ICCFan
Sophomore
Sophomore

ICC Week 7

Post by ICCFan »

ICC WEEK 7

Current record 29-5. Another week and two more games down as schools/teams limp to the finish line of the regular season. And this week for something new, we mix in playoffs with the regular season, a new twist that has blown up league schedules. With Everett at Claysburg and 6-AA Playoff Cambria Hts at Southern Huntingdon here we go:

Blairsville at Williamsburg – Williamsburg could get their first playoff win in quite awhile tonight. This should be a very good matchup and will come down to who makes the most mistakes. Instincts say Blairsville 20 Williamsburg 18.

Saltsburg at Juniata Valley – I like Juniata Valley at home and it will be interesting if they can make a run at getting to the D6 championship game if they get hot. Juniata Valley 34 Saltsburg 14.

Conemaugh Twp. at Northern Bedford – I’m not certain about the quality of this Township team. They got hammered by Windber early in the season but have been playing well against questionable opposition as of late. My gut says they may be better than people think and NBC better not be looking ahead. NBC 28 Conemaugh Twp. 14

Bald Eagle Area at Bellwood – Bellwood will show they belong and send warning signals that Richland better take notice. Bellwood 44 Bald Eagle Area 6.

United at Moshannon Valley – United 30 Mo Valley 13.

West Branch at Glendale – Only intra-league matchup of this weekend and an interesting one at that. Should be a good game in Flinton tonight. Glendale 28 West Branch 20.
guru1
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: ICC Week 7

Post by guru1 »

Solid as always. The only one I’ll take against you is Williamsburg. I think they will control this game and win by 7.
BoStillKnows
Senior
Senior

Post by BoStillKnows »

I think the possible upset is BEA over Bellwood. BEA is FAST!!! And Bellwood has not been tested yet
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

I like Williamsburg tonight and I like BEA to at least keep it close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

DragonsDoExist wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 12:30 pm I like Williamsburg tonight and I like BEA to at least keep it close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like BEA chances. The kids know what it takes to win a d6 title and advance. They might not all be those same kids but they were on the team and see what it took. They have played Central, Tyrone, Huntingdon, P-O and Bellefonte 3 of them are better then everyone Bellwood has played with Northern Bedford being the exception. Not saying BEA wins but to think Bellwood pounds them is a little much in my opinion. Id go with a 28-14 type game for the winner with a late td that seals victory.
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Also the following week i will take the blowout score of Richland beating either BEA or Bellwood by that 44-6 score.