Playoff Game Discussion/Scores 10-23

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Playoff Game Discussion/Scores 10-23

Post by DragonsDoExist »

The other thread seems to have been hijacked with Covid, politics and other talk so thought I’d throw this out there for any discussion about the games actually taking place and score updates for the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Playoff Game Discussion/Scores 10-23

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Dragon at least you got nice weather and turf for tonight and not rain and mud. That would make the game alot more interesting. 😆
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Goldeneagles12 wrote:Dragon at least you got nice weather and turf for tonight and not rain and mud. That would make the game alot more interesting. Image
Yes I’ll be the first to admit our field is a mess and I’m thankful for the relocation. The turf should definitely play to our team speed. Looking forward to the LHAC matchup that will become a regular thing with our jump next year.

DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Game that won’t get much talk on here due to the fact that’s it’s the D9 final that I’m interested in is Clearfield (3-1) vs St. Mary’s (5-0). The winner of that game will get Bedford in the D5/D9 matchup next week.

Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

DragonsDoExist wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 1:09 pm
Goldeneagles12 wrote:Dragon at least you got nice weather and turf for tonight and not rain and mud. That would make the game alot more interesting. Image
Yes I’ll be the first to admit our field is a mess and I’m thankful for the relocation. The turf should definitely play to our team speed. Looking forward to the LHAC matchup that will become a regular thing with our jump next year.

Is there any future plans to upgrade the field? Also im gonna miss the Central games. The dragon fries are quite good. Well we can still play in the playoffs.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Goldeneagles12 wrote:
DragonsDoExist wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 1:09 pm

Is there any future plans to upgrade the field? Also im gonna miss the Central games. The dragon fries are quite good. Well we can still play in the playoffs.
Without some generous donors I don’t see it happening any time soon and yes I miss those Dragon Fries!!! Will miss the Mountain League rivalries for sure but won’t miss the drives to PV and Clearfield!

Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Yes I hate both of those drives also. Good luck tonight. But if things pan out tonight and tomorrow. No good luck next week. Lol
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Blueandwhitefan »

Are there any games tonight letting fans in?
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!!!
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Not if you didn't buy tickets online.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Heard last night, but not confirmed, that 800 tix were available for Berlin @ FH. After parents, etc. as has been the case, doesn't leave many for the avg. fan with no kids or grandkids. The school YouTube is still available I guess.
It ain't over until it's over.