Final

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Playoff Game Discussion/Scores 10-23

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Well we get that Central Tyrone game after all.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Goldeneagles12 wrote:Well we get that Central Tyrone game after all.

CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

DragonsDoExist wrote: October 24th, 2020, 9:35 pm Richland 42
CC 7
Final

42-14, not that it matters
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

DragonsDoExist wrote: October 24th, 2020, 9:48 pm
Goldeneagles12 wrote:Well we get that Central Tyrone game after all.

Honestly after all that has happened this year and Central leaving the Mt. League its only right it is Central and Tyrone for the d6 title.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Replay of PSU-Indiana shows the officials blew it. The Indiana player diving for the pylon, the ball clearly touched the ground at the 6" line before the other end of the ball touches the pylon or breaks the plane of the goal line.
It ain't over until it's over.
OutOfTheLoop
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by OutOfTheLoop »

Manfred wrote: October 25th, 2020, 7:27 am Replay of PSU-Indiana shows the officials blew it. The Indiana player diving for the pylon, the ball clearly touched the ground at the 6" line before the other end of the ball touches the pylon or breaks the plane of the goal line.
It wasn't the poor clock management and failures to adjust to the game of the coaches, it wasn't the missed field goals, poor blocking, and anemic offensive play of the team, and it wasn't the gutsy call of Indiana to push for the win after scoring the TD.

Nope, it was those lousy refs trying to make lightening quick decisions regarding an inch of gridiron blew it for our boys in blue and white! By the way, i hate instant replay. It slows down the game too much and football games have a way of evening themselves out with close calls. But there was no straightforward, absolutely definitive look to prove the ball did not touch the plane.

But it finally feels like October now that the self proclaimed best fans in sports are bellyaching and taking no responsibility for their own programs mistakes. Some mistakes being bigger than others.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

How many times in baseball, when a team loses 9-8 in 10 innings, does the losing team blame the pitcher who gave up the losing run? They forget about what happened during the first nine innings that sent it into extra innings in the first place. Penn State LOST that game for many reasons during the first 60 minutes. Why is it always someone else's fault?
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Not sure why this is being discussed on this thread but yeah you can always say the game was lost at multiple times during the game. Did PSU play well? No not at all including Clifford. The fact is the end of game call directly decided the outcome of the game. Moldo u should really start a PSU thread it’s clearly ur favorite topic year after year. I see Pitt fans are done complaining about dropping a spot in the top 25 3 weeks ago behind teams that hadn’t played a game. Good thing Nard dog is a defensive coach and PItt has that all ACC defense or ND might’ve scored 70 yesterday.

Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Plain and simple yesterday for Penn State was poor execution. In the Franklin era they have played pretty poorly on the road most games. But give credit to Indiana they played the game they needed to and got the win. Let's hope they get better or its gonna be a long season.