LHAC schedules

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Elderlyeagle
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

LHAC schedules

Post by Elderlyeagle »

Just an fyi , whoever makes the schedules isn’t welcome for any holiday meals here. About as random as a telemarketer
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: LHAC schedules

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Seems pretty straightforward to me....

West 1: Bishop McCort Catholic, Greater Johnstown, Richland, Somerset and Westmont Hilltop.

West 2: Bedford, Central Cambria, Chestnut Ridge, Forest Hills and Penn Cambria.

East 1: Bellwood-Antis, Bishop Guilfoyle Catholic, Central, Huntingdon and Tyrone.

East 2: Bald Eagle Area, Bellefonte, Clearfield, Penns Valley and Philipsburg-Osceola.

Teams will play all four section opponents, three members of the same geographic section along with two crossover games with one member from each opposite geographic section.

Week 10 crossover games will be decided by rankings within the respective geographic sections. The conference noted that in cases aside from a first-vs.-first crossover, teams will move up or down one (or two) slots to ensure that schools don’t play twice in a season.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

For instance breaking down McCort's schedule....

Section Games (4) Johnstown, Richland, Somerset, and Westmont
Division Games (3) Central Cambria, Chestnut Ridge, Penn Cambria
Crossover Games (2) Bishop Guilfoyle, Huntingdon
Week 10 (1) TBD
Elderlyeagle
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Elderlyeagle »

I understand all that and going in I knew it was going to be a rough schedule. But Central, Clearfield and BG all road games and at BG after rivalry game with BA …. Almost like someone sat and looked and tried to figure how to make it as rough as possible…. It’s all good, if they survive it, they will be ready for a break in the playoffs 😆
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Clearfield has new coach graduated pretty much the whole line. 1st game i feel Tyrone has a better team back then Clearfield. Central just graduated once in a generation qb and amazing receiver and a lot of others 3rd game of season. Central may still be trying to find an identity. Bellwood graduated that big line plus a new qb again and now they don't have the whole off season to prepare for just Tyrone. Bg will probably be Bg. The schedule isn't that bad. If Tyrone can get a line together with the skill kids they will have and Walk at qb. I look for it to be a good year.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Elderlyeagle wrote: June 13th, 2023, 7:30 pm I understand all that and going in I knew it was going to be a rough schedule. But Central, Clearfield and BG all road games and at BG after rivalry game with BA …. Almost like someone sat and looked and tried to figure how to make it as rough as possible…. It’s all good, if they survive it, they will be ready for a break in the playoffs 😆
Welcome to the LHAC! There have been years where you had to beat 6 district champs, 3 of which were ultimately state semi finalists, to have 6 wins
Elderlyeagle
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Elderlyeagle »

We’ll see how it goes lol I’m sure we will be ok