2023 LHAC Football

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: 2023 LHAC Football

Post by Colonel Mustard »

Not sure abot Tyrone's schedule, but it sure looks like the schedule maker stuck it to Clearfield. They have to travel to FH and Richland. Teams were supposed to get only 1 long road trip. FH doesn't have any long trips, playing Clearfield and Huntingdon at home. Oops.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

And next year they have to travel to both of those. Oops.
It ain't over until it's over.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

BTW, as big a critic of local media coverage of local sports, I must say I was mildly surprised by WJAC's Fri. nt. coverage of many central Pa. games. Hats off to Sean Eiler for the decent job. WTAJ has good coverage, but I for one can do without the buffoonery between the 2 co-hosts. Where was Anderly Penwell?
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Colonel Mustard »

Maybe it isn't a mistake. Maybe it's some math beyond my grasp. Still looks like a tough draw for Clearfield this year..
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Manfred wrote: August 28th, 2023, 12:06 pm BTW, as big a critic of local media coverage of local sports, I must say I was mildly surprised by WJAC's Fri. nt. coverage of many central Pa. games. Hats off to Sean Eiler for the decent job. WTAJ has good coverage, but I for one can do without the buffoonery between the 2 co-hosts. Where was Anderly Penwell?
I agree the 2 hosts get annoying. They get half the names wrong. I miss the good old Kellie Goodman days.
Megadeth
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Megadeth »

Moving on, I heard a rumor last night that Ridge is getting another sneaky transfer via the High School Portal (Christian Academy), and this boy his ties to my beloved Everett!!! Is this true? I want to say this kid is a Sr., so not sure how that will work, or if he will be appealed by Bedford? His dad was our Superintendent a few years ago, and to say he was not well liked would be an understatement lol. I know this boy used to wrestle too, so sounds like Ridge is going to get another upper weight if no one appeals this.

You herd wrong. Everybody knows Ridge is turning into powerhouse in football and wrestling due to their focus on strength training and putting in the time that is needed to accel in all sports. I even hearing guys at games and at Sheetz talking about Ridge strength program.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Megadeth wrote: September 7th, 2023, 10:35 pm Moving on, I heard a rumor last night that Ridge is getting another sneaky transfer via the High School Portal (Christian Academy), and this boy his ties to my beloved Everett!!! Is this true? I want to say this kid is a Sr., so not sure how that will work, or if he will be appealed by Bedford? His dad was our Superintendent a few years ago, and to say he was not well liked would be an understatement lol. I know this boy used to wrestle too, so sounds like Ridge is going to get another upper weight if no one appeals this.

You herd wrong. Everybody knows Ridge is turning into powerhouse in football and wrestling due to their focus on strength training and putting in the time that is needed to accel in all sports. I even hearing guys at games and at Sheetz talking about Ridge strength program.
I’d be willing to bet that every local team has a good strength training program
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

"herd" (heard), "accel" (excel). Too bad whichever school you put time in didn't teach you correct English.
BisonLegend68
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by BisonLegend68 »

Man Fred-

Your grammar isn’t much better. :-B
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

BisonLegend68 wrote: September 8th, 2023, 9:15 am Man Fred-

Your grammar isn’t much better. :-B
Baseball Commish Rob Manfred. Former WW1 German Air Ace Manfred Von Richtofen. 1 word, not 2. L-)