Week 10 Scores

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Week 10 Scores

Post by DragonsDoExist »

CCDevil2012 wrote:Did Richland and PC play their starters? I’m somewhat surprised by the lopsided scores
Richland was down to their 3rd QB and arguably top RB in the area due to injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
stownJohn
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by stownJohn »

EnzoLigoniere wrote: October 27th, 2023, 9:37 pm AAA school beats AA school, funny how this is all anyone could say every year when LV dominated the crossover with the Westpac, but now that it is the LHAC everyone should be impressed.
Johnstown is AAAA and they get blown out week after week by every team they play regardless of classification. I don’t think anyone really cares if a bigger school wins or loses to a smaller school any more really.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

EnzoLigoniere wrote: October 27th, 2023, 9:37 pm AAA school beats AA school, funny how this is all anyone could say every year when LV dominated the crossover with the Westpac, but now that it is the LHAC everyone should be impressed.
Perhaps Richland should now pull a Ligonier Valley and put its tail between its legs and forfeit next week and then try to get the WestPAC back together for next year.
LVluverMikeT
Freshman
Freshman

Post by LVluverMikeT »

knowitall wrote: October 28th, 2023, 7:55 am
Perhaps Richland should now pull a Ligonier Valley and put its tail between its legs and forfeit next week and then try to get the WestPAC back together for next year.
Ligonier decided D6 was too easy for them and didn’t provide them any competition so they left for the WPIAL. Were now an average to above average team in the WPIAL, this year a little below average. Looking at AA playoffs, this years 2 win LV team would still steamroll everyone in the AA playoffs in D6. As banged up as richland is right now I’d say it’d be another easy D6 title for the rams!
It’s funny, 2019 was the last season we were in D6 and there are still LV haters…gotta love it.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Where've you been? Everyone on here knows Mahla, and Shank, their first 2 freshmen QB's were injured, and Christien was too, not as serious. So Janidlo, one of their better linemen, who last played QB in Jr. Hi, was filling in. When he went down with a broken foot, Christien came back in. And losing an all state RB was huge. Of all the west teams, I thought PC had the best matchup with their east counterpart. Boy was I wrong there. How about that 0-40 game streak continuing?
It ain't over until it's over.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

LVluverMikeT wrote: October 28th, 2023, 9:12 am
Ligonier decided D6 was too easy for them and didn’t provide them any competition so they left for the WPIAL. Were now an average to above average team in the WPIAL, this year a little below average. Looking at AA playoffs, this years 2 win LV team would still steamroll everyone in the AA playoffs in D6. As banged up as richland is right now I’d say it’d be another easy D6 title for the rams!
It’s funny, 2019 was the last season we were in D6 and there are still LV haters…gotta love it.
Just to jog our memories, who were LV’s last two losses in D6? 2 straight years? But sure, “you’d just steamroll” 🙄
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Manfred wrote: October 28th, 2023, 10:02 am Where've you been? Everyone on here knows Mahla, and Shank, their first 2 freshmen QB's were injured, and Christien was too, not as serious. So Janidlo, one of their better linemen, who last played QB in Jr. Hi, was filling in. When he went down with a broken foot, Christien came back in. And losing an all state RB was huge. Of all the west teams, I thought PC had the best matchup with their east counterpart. Boy was I wrong there. How about that 0-40 game streak continuing?
I knew they were depleted, but I didn’t know if they sat anyone else to rest up for playoffs
LVluverMikeT
Freshman
Freshman

Post by LVluverMikeT »

CCDevil2012 wrote: October 28th, 2023, 10:04 am

Just to jog our memories, who were LV’s last two losses in D6? 2 straight years? But sure, “you’d just steamroll” 🙄
Those were two of the best Richland teams in school history. Richland would be the only team in AA this year that could keep a one score game with LV.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

LVluverMikeT wrote: October 28th, 2023, 10:23 am

Those were two of the best Richland teams in school history. Richland would be the only team in AA this year that could keep a one score game with LV.
Let’s review LV’s history. Couldn’t compete in the LHAC. Put their tail between their legs and accepted a bid to the Heritage Conference after Bishop Carroll got kicked out. Merged with Laurel Valley. Became a good football team and ran away with the Heritage Conference and won two District 6 championships. Threw a fit when Saltsburg forfeited a game against them. Lost two district six championships. Joined the WPIAL. Forfeited a football game. Finished 2-8 this season.
LVluverMikeT
Freshman
Freshman

Post by LVluverMikeT »

knowitall wrote: October 28th, 2023, 10:36 am
LVluverMikeT wrote: October 28th, 2023, 10:23 am

Let’s review LV’s history. Couldn’t compete in the LHAC. Put their tail between their legs and accepted a bid to the Heritage Conference after Bishop Carroll got kicked out. Merged with Laurel Valley. Became a good football team and ran away with the Heritage Conference and won two District 6 championships. Threw a fit when Saltsburg forfeited a game against them. Lost two district six championships. Joined the WPIAL. Forfeited a football game. Finished 2-8 this season.
Finished 2-8 in the toughest AA section in the WPIAL. Haters can hate, its all good. You must have overlooked the two 8 win seasons the previous two years. Both of those 8 win teams win D6 with their JV teams.