Week 10 Scores

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
LVluverMikeT
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Week 10 Scores

Post by LVluverMikeT »

Goldeneagles12 wrote: October 28th, 2023, 12:24 pm I'm pretty sure BEA in AA this year would beat LV. Acting like they would run over everyone is a laugher. The LHAC is looking for more expansion LV can come on in and give it a try.
I don't think LV want to leave the best league in the state, the WPIAL, for the LHAC. The LHAC is basically just a misfit of random schools that geographically don't have enough like size schools around them to have their own league so they join the LHAC. There are teams from two different districts and four different classifications in the same conference lol
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

I'm just saying you guys act like they would kill everyone. So I say prove it. Plus 2 of the misfits in the LHAC have something Ligonier will never have a PIAA State Title.
HSD6FAN
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by HSD6FAN »

LVluverMikeT wrote:
Goldeneagles12 wrote: October 28th, 2023, 12:24 pm I'm pretty sure BEA in AA this year would beat LV. Acting like they would run over everyone is a laugher. The LHAC is looking for more expansion LV can come on in and give it a try.
I don't think LV want to leave the best league in the state, the WPIAL, for the LHAC. The LHAC is basically just a misfit of random schools that geographically don't have enough like size schools around them to have their own league so they join the LHAC. There are teams from two different districts and four different classifications in the same conference lol
Best league in the state? Is that a true statement or just something one makes up to make their losing record seem better.

It’s funny someone from LV talking about a group of misfits. Didn’t LV jump from one district to another, then from one conference to another, and then back to the original district? I’m thinking LV is a misfit and many teams in the WPIAL probably think the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LVluverMikeT
Freshman
Freshman

Post by LVluverMikeT »

Goldeneagles12 wrote: October 28th, 2023, 7:35 pm I'm just saying you guys act like they would kill everyone. So I say prove it. Plus 2 of the misfits in the LHAC have something Ligonier will never have a PIAA State Title.
I'll give you tyrone but you can't be proud of Altoona University being the other LHAC team to win a state title.
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

LVluverMikeT wrote: October 28th, 2023, 8:38 pm
Goldeneagles12 wrote: October 28th, 2023, 7:35 pm I'm just saying you guys act like they would kill everyone. So I say prove it. Plus 2 of the misfits in the LHAC have something Ligonier will never have a PIAA State Title.
I'll give you tyrone but you can't be proud of Altoona University being the other LHAC team to win a state title.
Never said I was proud just said they have something Ligonier won't have. Or if it makes you feel better Forest Hills has played for a State Title while Ligonier hasn't.
lhacbigfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by lhacbigfan »

Final tally from the LHAC Week 10 crossover games:
East 9 West 1
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

lhacbigfan wrote: October 28th, 2023, 10:18 pm Final tally from the LHAC Week 10 crossover games:
East 9 West 1
Im not shocked or surprised thats all ill say about that
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
BoStillKnows
Senior
Senior

Post by BoStillKnows »

I think it's only a matter of time before LV trys to join the LHAC. The WPIAL is not a good fit for them, they can't compete...
ChrisKentRam
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ChrisKentRam »

So you're in agreement that the LHAC is an inferior conference then?
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Oh snap