Tri- County results

Shoot the half!!!
4him
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 4him »

I think it is only the nature of a Bedford County resdident to cheer against Claysburg. I like Marko, I like his wrestlers and Ryan McIntyre in particular. He is a real classy kid. But I'm right there with ya bump. I'll certianly cheer against a Claysburg kid. And you should too Coach, even if he is your pick. Really, when I beat Mac he was nothing but a sport and I respect that. I honestly think he is a great kid, but I was the first one there to give Berrier advice to try to help him out.
The angel of the Lord appeared to him and said to him, "The Lord is with you oh valiant warrior." Judges 6:12
Roadie
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Roadie »

Well said bumper, I was hoping you would have something to say in this thread, bleed black and white is a great description of the Clark family and the love for wrestling they have...4him, a NB 'n Everett union would be cool...with our forces combined, we will rule the bleachers and have total control over our domain hahahaha!!
DELORIS!!!! "Jerry Seinfeld"
4him
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 4him »

I'm there to cheer on every one of your guys, if you are there to cheer for my boys.
The angel of the Lord appeared to him and said to him, "The Lord is with you oh valiant warrior." Judges 6:12
Roadie
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Roadie »

I don't see a reason why that would be a problem, unless of course we're wrestling against you guys. But besides that, sounds good...
DELORIS!!!! "Jerry Seinfeld"
4him
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 4him »

Certainly...I wouldn't expect you to cheer for Brambley in the Kilgore/Brambley match up and don't expect me to cheer for Kilgore. Although, Kilgore is one of my favorite wrestlers and was my pick for a darkhorse state medal last year. Which brings me to an even more exciting thought of a Nave/Kilgore match up. I'm gonna go start that topic now.
NbCwReStLeR007
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by NbCwReStLeR007 »

How long has Coach Marko been coaching at Claysburg, and how did he do when he wrestled in varsity? Did he accomplish as much as Coach Clark? Anyway, this man in my opinion, has taken a semi-decent wrestling school, and turned them into a great wrestling school. Claysburg, has had a few good wrestlers come up through the years, but never did they have a solid team like this. I believe he gets a good bit of respect but deserves much more. He Coached his team to a 110 point win at Tri-Counties thats is insane!

sorry to get off the subject, I just wondered if anyone had the downlow on Claysburg's coach.
Panther Baseball #40
4him
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 4him »

I'm not sure of the answers to your questions directly. But I do know that Coach Marko must have atleast been decent in hs, because he wrestled at UPJ.
Stick'em 46
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Stick'em 46 »

hound dawg you said clark is only a good coach when he has good kids and that he moves on every time the good kids leave.....?????
He built up teams from tussey and central and made them very competitive. When he first went to central they had a losing season, every year after that they were undefeated. He's left these programs when there were still talented guys. He left Central when Eric Frick was a still wrestling and he went on to win a state title.
You should think before you speak. Clark is a great guy and an awesome coach. I'm sure just about anyone would agree with me on that.
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Post by Coach »

I AGREE!!!
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches
Morpheus
Freshman
Freshman

quick correction

Post by Morpheus »

Just a note. Central was falling apart a the seams when Coach Clark left. They didn't go undefeated in any season, and they didn't even win the Tri-County Tournament under him. The year when Shad Benton, Larry Himes, and the rest of that great senior class was there was his last great year and they finished either 3rd or 4th in district 6. The next year they only finished like 4th in the Tri-County League. There were similar situations at Tussey. I can see why he left Central, he was able to go home. Why did he leave Tussey? This all said, I do think Coach Clark is a pretty good coach. The one thing missing though is he's never had a state champ has he? Please correct me if I'm wrong.