Pitt at Notre Dame.

The name says it all!
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Pitt at Notre Dame.

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Hey, you know what......I feel alright about this whole thing.

Notre Dame has turned into a pretty good football team. Pitt is not a very good team, simply put.

The Irish are coming off this giant emotional win, and they plan on coasting into the USC game with Pitt,BC,and Wake on the horizon.

Enter Pitt. They have nothing to lose, and can head into South Bend with a bit of confidence. Sure they only beat Temple, but from a mentality standpoint, it always feels good to win by 30. Pitt's offensive line is the big problem. But Pitt has two really good backs, and they probably don't have Notre Dame's respect.

Realistically, talent wise ND is 3-4 touchdowns better than Pitt, but again its a sleeper game for ND. They've played in so many high profile games this year, very few typical Saturday afternoons at Notre Dame Stadium. I mean an average BYU team hung around, ND doesn't have the offense to put teams away. Pitt would need to play a near perfect game, but stranger things have happened.

Not calling the upset, but I'm not not calling the upset either. ;)
WPIAL~Titan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Pitt at Notre Dame.

Post by WPIAL~Titan »

I'd love to see a Pitt win, but its very doubtful.

However, win or lose rest assured that the name of our college will never be a cult which is the poster child for the cover up and enabling of the most heinous, disgusting crimes known to mankind.
"Those who say it can't be done are being interrupted by those who are doing it."

Author unknown
S Cube
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by S Cube »

Notre Dame hasn't seen ANYTHING like RAY GRAHAM and RUSHEL SHELL yet this season! I feel another 13-9 coming!
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

Te---ow!...Time for style points...45-3 golden domers
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

More than anything, I wanted ND's first rushing TD allowed to be a 5 yard run in which Rushel Shell steamrolls over Teo. It could still happen.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

ND 35 Pitt 10
jack daniel
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by jack daniel »

Pitt has a tendency to pull off an upset like this from time to time, hope it happens. I may not be a Pitt fan, but I despise the Irish.
"some may say you just got lucky, i personally believe you make your own luck by being good."
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

Bell ran for OKLa. 's only score the streak is done already
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

I know, still would be OK if Shell decides to run all over ND. Some running back from Pitt has the most rushing yards against ND ever, it'd be cool of he could break that.
WPIAL~Titan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by WPIAL~Titan »

I'll be happy if Pitt gets 303 yards in TOTAL offense, let alone from Shell's rushing...
"Those who say it can't be done are being interrupted by those who are doing it."

Author unknown