LHAC Football Forecast Week Seven

High School & College Sports Enthusiast Jim Hammett breaks it down for you!
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: LHAC Football Forecast Week Seven

Post by El-Moldo »

If BM loses, is it his fault?
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Nah, I predicted Johnstown would win under the assumption he was playing anyway.  Johnstown is bigger, stronger, faster just about everywhere on the field.  It's AAAA vs. AA, Johnstown is supposed to win the game. 
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:
Kvothe0 wrote:The Tribune Democrat says that Carnell Andrews will not be able to get back from a wrestling tournament in time to play. That's a big loss for Mccort.
Agreed, he's a big part of their time on offense, defense, and return man.  I would guess more touches for Andre Nash and Imil Britt this week. 
I recall a few years ago the Bedford QB went to a baseball showcase during the week of a big game.  I get it, and get why kids feel compelled to go to things like this but I'm not a fan of it. 
Agree with not being a fan of this, but even the  Don Bailey allowed Cecere to skip a scrimmage last year to attend a baseball event.   It definitely feels like kids  (or maybe more so parents) are putting themselves ahead of the team.
DCor50
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DCor50 »

AAAA vs AA??? Come on....in co-ops, like Rockwood and Berlin, they have to count the entire enrollment....if one kid co-ops or 20....McCort got kids from at least 5 different schools, including Johnstown...so it's not truly AAAA vs AA...think about it...it's not a level playing field...but you already know that....Go Trojans!!!
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Agreed CoffinCorner, feels like a parent driven action here. 
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

DCor50 wrote:AAAA vs AA???  Come on....in co-ops, like Rockwood and Berlin, they have to count the entire enrollment....if one kid co-ops or 20....McCort got kids from at least 5 different schools, including Johnstown...so it's not truly AAAA vs AA...think about it...it's not a level playing field...but you already know that....Go Trojans!!!
I see what you are doing , setting up your excuse for LV losing to McCort in a couple weeks.  In a co-op, every student at a school is able/allowed to play for a school.  At a private school, only the students who attend that school actually play for their teams, which is why the difference.   Please inform us about how this unfair advantage is helping St. Joe's in State college and Bishop Carroll.   
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

CoffinCorner wrote:
DCor50 wrote:AAAA vs AA???  Come on....in co-ops, like Rockwood and Berlin, they have to count the entire enrollment....if one kid co-ops or 20....McCort got kids from at least 5 different schools, including Johnstown...so it's not truly AAAA vs AA...think about it...it's not a level playing field...but you already know that....Go Trojans!!!
I see what you are doing , setting up your excuse for LV losing to McCort in a couple weeks.  In a co-op, every student at a school is able/allowed to play for a school.  At a private school, only the students who attend that school actually play for their teams, which is why the difference.   Please inform us about how this unfair advantage is helping St. Joe's in State college and Bishop Carroll.   
Why would you send your kids to Carroll and St. Joe's when they're having worse and worse seasons (Other than for the education)? As long as McCort and BG keep winning, they'll be supplied by parents with great athletes.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

But BM was not very good the last couple years, with your theory of why send kids there ,how did they get better, and BG was the worst team in the league when they came to LHAC, who would have possibly sent there kids to BG
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

BG an "A" team is going to naturally dominate the LHAC (A-AAAA) for the 3rd straight year on naturally brewed talent. Naturally
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Clairton, Steel High, and Southern Columbia have had dynasties in A before. It's not that unheard of. Schools go on runs. It won't last forever.