AAA D6 playoffs

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: AAA D6 playoffs

Post by CCDevil2012 »

El-Moldo wrote:And to CCDevil2012, ya, let's spend every practice using a kicker, a center and holder trying to kick that extra point. Would 10 kicks per practice be enough? Would that be enough practice in crunchtime? Or maybe we should just practice going for 2.
Ask Coach Wade how important kicking game is. I'd rather have a kicker and never need one than to need one and lose by 1 after 2 missed XP's.
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

I remember the lineman from Tyrone kicking a FG to beat Sharon in the playoffs many moons ago.
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

Lol, someone said Huntington was going to the playoffs? Maybe instead of trying to run up Borders numbers , they should have been preparing some under classmen for this year.
EaglealumsGhost
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EaglealumsGhost »

CoffinCorner wrote:I remember the lineman from Tyrone kicking a FG to beat Sharon in the playoffs many moons ago.
Yep from 45 yds, and the 2 wins vs alliquippa were 20-19 and 14-13 lol
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

I remember the lineman (Gummo) from Tyrone who MISSED an extra point against FH after Tyrone made a furious comeback to pull within 36-35 on a last minute TD. But instead of going for the win on the road, the MISSED extra point left Franco and the team going home with a ONE POINT LOSS.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

CCDevil2012 wrote:
Manfred wrote:They already beat Bedford, and w/o a kicker.  How far back do you want to go for a FH kicker?  Short memories.
My mistake, misread the schedule, their last 3 could be tough for sure though. BG may be the easiest 
I'll agree there.
It ain't over until it's over.
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

El-Moldo wrote:I remember the lineman (Gummo) from Tyrone who MISSED an extra point against FH after Tyrone made a furious comeback to pull within 36-35 on a last minute TD. But instead of going for the win on the road, the MISSED extra point left Franco and the team going home with a ONE POINT LOSS.
Actually Gummo was gone. That game was 2001 1st round and Clayton Ellenburg missed the extra point.