Past Fri. upset special? Best comeback win?

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
BisonLegend68
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: Past Fri. upset special? Best comeback win?

Post by BisonLegend68 »

Clearfield will get a rude awakening heading to FH. Their fans act and say some crazy stuff. Back in the hay day the stuff they said Bill Benbo was mortifying
everett
Junior
Junior

Post by everett »

BisonLegend68 wrote: August 26th, 2023, 1:40 pm McKracken looked even faster than last year on the highlights.

Gosh would Carter Wharton look good wearing Bison Blue. That one hurts my soul
Looking at box scores, he doesn't appear to be a starter? What happened that he left, and why do you think this is a loss? Just curious, because I know he was back-up in wrestling, but don't know much about him in football and he doesn't appear to be a main contributor
BisonLegend68
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by BisonLegend68 »

You know this, when you are a small home grown school losing any above average, multi sport athlete isn’t good. He is will be a D5 champion the next few years and comes from a good family.
everett
Junior
Junior

Post by everett »

BisonLegend68 wrote: August 29th, 2023, 9:33 am You know this, when you are a small home grown school losing any above average, multi sport athlete isn’t good. He is will be a D5 champion the next few years and comes from a good family.
Don't know him that well to say either way. D5 championship is not the end result for most kids that wrestle, but I'll take your word that he will be champ someday. Rumor has it that the sister is still in Bedford, and he is at the Christian Academy? Why separate the kids for this good family?

I still stand by the statement he isn't a starter on an above-average (not great) Ridge Football team, so I question how much of a loss for Bedford.