Purchase Line vs Cambria Heights

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Purchase Line vs Cambria Heights

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

It's the Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrred Dragons against the Heritage conference , not the LHAC Highlanders.
On the carpet for the title
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Purchase Line vs Cambria Heights

Post by Manfred »

Where's Isaiah Bennett when you need him? edit: probably Israel, not Isaiah.
Last edited by Manfred on November 15th, 2023, 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
It ain't over until it's over.
OldD6er
Freshman
Freshman

Post by OldD6er »

Has there ever been a D6 championship game where both teams have had at least 3 losses going into the game?
ChrisKentRam
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ChrisKentRam »

Has there ever been a weaker single A playoff field in District 6 ever?
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

What happened to Northern?
Or is this what single A should look like with out recruiting schools involved?
ChrisKentRam
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ChrisKentRam »

I just think it's just the simple fact that no one is that good right now at all. At least in year's past Penns Manor, Homer, and going way back to before the WEAKPAC got really weak Portage at least had some good teams. There just isn't anyone that is any good at all right now. Purchase Line lost their best player and their best lineman, and they still made the championship game.
OldD6er
Freshman
Freshman

Post by OldD6er »

ChrisKentRam wrote: November 15th, 2023, 9:18 am I just think it's just the simple fact that no one is that good right now at all. At least in year's past Penns Manor, Homer, and going way back to before the WEAKPAC got really weak Portage at least had some good teams. There just isn't anyone that is any good at all right now. Purchase Line lost their best player and their best lineman, and they still made the championship game.
I agree. The heritage has been a historically weak football conference and to have two heritage teams in the championship game shows how down A football is right now. I doubt there has ever been a D6 championship with two 3 loss teams going into the game
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Colonel Mustard »

ChrisKentRam wrote: November 15th, 2023, 9:18 am I just think it's just the simple fact that no one is that good right now at all. At least in year's past Penns Manor, Homer, and going way back to before the WEAKPAC got really weak Portage at least had some good teams. There just isn't anyone that is any good at all right now. Purchase Line lost their best player and their best lineman, and they still made the championship game.
2A isn't any better. Bald Eagle and Richland haven't been challenged, and Richland has been playing without their best player and best lineman for a while. Shrinking population is really watering down the quality of football around here.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Colonel Mustard wrote: November 15th, 2023, 6:02 pm
2A isn't any better. Bald Eagle and Richland haven't been challenged, and Richland has been playing without their best player and best lineman for a while. Shrinking population is really watering down the quality of football around here.
Haven’t been tested? Penn Cambria, Central, and Clearfield weren’t tests?
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Colonel Mustard »

I was talking about 2A playoffs. Weren't these posts about the playoffs? My bad. Not trying to offend anyone.