36%
Strayer
64%

Total votes: 25

4him
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 4him »

I'm definitely with you Deliverance (good movie!). Scott all the way. I wasn't too pleased with the calls in the Regional finals last year either, I think that one should've gone Scott's way.
hounddawg
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by hounddawg »

I have a feeling garrett and Jake will both win state titles this year... I personally don't think garrett will drop to 125 .. I don't think he wants to tangle with jake again.
4him
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 4him »

I don't know if that would be the reason why he wouldn't drop to 125. He is confident in himself and I believe that he feels he can take Strayer.
Heart Break Kid
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by Heart Break Kid »

Theres nothing like watching 2 great great great great wrestlers bumping heads..but personally i feel head to head jakes better but with common oppenents garret is betterr.i hope they meet once this year to clear this poop talking upp.but i wish them luck and hope one goes 130 cuz both deserve to win another state title and how cool would it be for garrett to be a 4 time state winner...that would be almost against all odds...2pac style
"Pain is just weakness leaving the body"
6headbassist
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by 6headbassist »

i 2 will have to go wit strayer its his senior year on top of it all im sure that is more incentive too ....if and when these 2 match up they will be matches i surely dont want to miss.....but im gonna have to go wit strayer ....altho scott is rite there wit him
Roleplayer
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Roleplayer »

I believe Role is gonna have to go with Scott on this one. I think he is only going to get better what all of you have to realize is he was only a freshman last year and has the chance to be a 4 timer. This kid could be the next great thing for Pennsylvania wrestling. i see he is ranked 8th in the nation in Wrestling USA magazine. I think he will dominate this year.
ROLE IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!