WPIAL Championships

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

WPIAL Championships

Post by Gunner18 »

Sto-Rox and Springdale are just set to kick off, Fox Sports Net Pittsburgh if anyone wants to watch, AA is at 1:30, AAA at 4:30, and AAAA under the lights at 7:30
S Cube
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by S Cube »

Bishop Carroll plays the winner of this game in the western final i believe...
noname
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by noname »

I really think BC will be in Hershey. i watched the single A game and I think BC is bettter than those folks. BC in chocolate town in two weeks
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

BC will get chocolate if they can stop the run...springdale had 346 yards of total offense....321 were rushing.

in other news alliquippa beat jeanette to take on slippery rock next week, and tom. jefferson is tied at 7 with pine richland with 6:53 left in the half
Sports999
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Sports999 »

BC will matchup with this Springdale team. They will finally face a team that is better than them upfront, and it will be a challenge for them. It will more than likely be a low scoring game because neither team can pass and more than likely both will stack 8-9 in the box and just stop the run. Should be a good one at Mansion Park next weekend.
S Cube
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by S Cube »

i think corroll's defense will show up again next weekend against springdale...clarion limestone was supposed to have an explosive offense and the huskies completely shut them down, so i dont see why the same thing wont happen again...carroll by a TD...
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

pine richland gets the win over TJ and it looks like the lil lions will play central catholic as they lead USC 42-3 with 6:45 left in the game
Structure8
Sophomore
Sophomore

BC...

Post by Structure8 »

I didn't catch the Springdale game on tv, but I'm sure for BC that this will be a test. I agree with Cube, Carroll's D will show up against Dynamos of Springdale. If Carroll plays their best game, I might be there in Hersey supporting the Huskies for the title. Good luck to BC.
"When you drink the water, remember the spring." ~Chinese proverb
kohlslaw5
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by kohlslaw5 »

i would love to see BC go to hershey and i think that they have the team to do it,
[marq=up]Image[/marq]

I am CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Post by Coach »

I would love to see all PUBLIC schools win states!

Count the number of Private Schools that make it this year, and realize that they only make up about 8% of all schools in our state!
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches