Miami @ Pittsburgh

The name says it all!
deliverance
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Miami @ Pittsburgh

Post by deliverance »

Does anyone have any thoughts or predictions on this game? This is the decider for the Big East Title.
kohlslaw5
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by kohlslaw5 »

just a little note, deliverance. Miami can only win the Big EAst if they win this game. Pitt can only win the Big East with a win and a WVU loss. WVU wins the Big East if Miami loses and WVU wins. I think we need the BIg East WEst and The Big East Est, cuz all these teams get really confusing
[marq=up]Image[/marq]

I am CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
deliverance
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by deliverance »

haha yeah i got confused by just reading your post...but why can pitt only win the big east if wvu loses....they have the same record in the big east...and it doesnt go by head to head....it goes by the BCS ranking....and Pitt is ahead of WVU and will be ahead of them if they beat Miami...correct me if i'm wrong though...but thats just how i heard it was
S Cube
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by S Cube »

thats the same thing iv heard also...espn makes it sound like if pitt wins and wvu wins this coming week, then both teams will have 1 conference loss...but pitt will get the BCS bid because they will have a higher ranking than wvu, even the wvu won the head to head matchup...
deliverance
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by deliverance »

Thanks for clarifying that for me S Cube. I thought that was what I had heard also. GOOOO PANTHERS!!!!!
Sportsfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Sportsfan »

Panther need 2 things to show up for them this game that didnt in the wvu game. Defense and running game.

LETS GO PITT!!!!
brlnsoccerchick19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by brlnsoccerchick19 »

I wish I could watch the game tonight....stupid basketball stats. And stupid fact that I can only get two TV stations with my pathetic antenna!! Boo ABC and Channel 4!

Buuuuuuut.........

GOOOOOOOOO PANTHERS!!!!!
deliverance
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by deliverance »

Pitt looks terrible tonight. They are down 28-7 with under 4 minutes to go. This one is over :cry: . No touchdown for Larry yet. It looks like the streak is over.
deliverance
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by deliverance »

Larry just caught a touchdown pass!!!! At least something good happened in the game.
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

pitt recovered an onsides kick, im not sure how much time left because the clocks not working...i think theyre inside the 2 minute warning and pitt is down by 14...and rutherford finally learned how to get rid of the ball and not get sacked (hes been sacked 9 times thus far tonite) and surprise surprise, 65 yard interception return, its all over for pitt
STRAIGHT