Movie Trivia

General Chit-Chat, Movies/TV, No Sports Discussion. Be that guy with his crew at the coffee shop at 6 am...
bison1
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by bison1 »

10 pts for dragon trainer...one of the movies was casablanca.

Now get the second movie it appeared in (they were mocking the guy from casablanca when they said it) and i'll give you an another 30 pts.
BillyWhiteShoesJohnson
Senior
Senior

Post by BillyWhiteShoesJohnson »

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2

Michealangelo says it to April O'neill just as the turtles are goin down in the sewer.
Small Feeet, Small Feeet!
Sto
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Sto »

Was it "Overdrawn at the Memory Bank" I saw it on mystery science theatre last weekend :D, It's about a man who has a fantasy about Casablanca. The movie was so bad it was hilarious. "What do you want FAT MAN?" hahaha. Anyways I am pretty sur that this line is used in the movie.
"Guitar man playin' all night long, Take me back to where the music hit me, Life was good and love was easy"-Montgomery Gentry
wrestling_buff03
Freshman
Freshman

Post by wrestling_buff03 »

it is definetely teenage muntant ninja turtles 2
Sto
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Sto »

Are you sure because I know they say it in this movie and I'm sure evryone has seen it and can back be up...right....guys...? I thought that me sitting through the torture of watching that horrid film was about to pay off :cry:
"Guitar man playin' all night long, Take me back to where the music hit me, Life was good and love was easy"-Montgomery Gentry
BillyWhiteShoesJohnson
Senior
Senior

Post by BillyWhiteShoesJohnson »

The only one that really knows the answer is Bison to the first power and he seems to be lacking in his posting on this topic. What is the deal #1?
Small Feeet, Small Feeet!
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

i have spoken to the bison uno and he told me the correct answers were casablanca and TMNT2, since the bison is too good to grace us with his presence, ill give u the deserving points outta the goodness of my heart :lol:
STRAIGHT
bison1
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by bison1 »

Sorry i haven't been posting. I've been working like a horse lately, can't find any time to post. The correct answer was indeed TMNT2 - 3- pts for whiteshoes.

25 pts also for Sto. for trying so hard. Good effort.

Here is the next trivia.

"all you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given you"

Think outside the box for that one. If you've seen the movie containing that i'll be surprised.

For 40 pts.
DragonCoach
Freshman
Freshman

Post by DragonCoach »

Even those of us that aren't huge fans of those types of movies (Lord of the Rings) can spot a great quote.
"If you can't accept losing, you can't win."
--Vince Lombardi

All I want out of life, is that when I walk down the street folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter that ever lived."
--Ted Williams
DragonCoach
Freshman
Freshman

Post by DragonCoach »

By the way, I love this little post within the forum. Huge respository of useless and unmeaningful knowledge. It helps when I'm teaching to throw out some of that useless knowledge so I can get the kids to learn it, that way when one want to know, say what the plastic thing on the end of the shoelace is, an aglet. Plus they can't forget it no matter how hard they try and it eats at them for days and weeks, if not years.
"If you can't accept losing, you can't win."
--Vince Lombardi

All I want out of life, is that when I walk down the street folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter that ever lived."
--Ted Williams