Central vs. Tussey

Hardwood chatter
Head Roadie
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Head Roadie »

Hey, doesn't that BarkattheMoon guy start at Power Forward for Forbes Road???
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Post by Coach »

Tussey is not good this year...PERIOD
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches
zimmerman
Freshman
Freshman

Post by zimmerman »

its the talk of the topic. was i outta control, sure i was i know it and so does everyone else. as i team leader i messed up, i lost the battle not against the ref, but against my own coach. if anyone noticed I only took about 5-7 shots in the first three quarters of the game. if you have watched me play several times you must know this is out of character for me. my coach has been on me real real good, so the for the first 3 quarters of the game i was proving a point to my coach. i already said is was stupid to do, i now know that. and dont get the idea i dislike my coach i have a great deal of respect for him. so i was already pissed from my coach and the horrible job the refs did after i started playing and we pulled within 6 compounded the anger a bit, and i lost control. i mean went off the deep end. so sorry team sorry coaches sorry fans and sorry family. so im not dwelling on the past, chesnut ridge is my next game i will be ready to play and more importantly my head will be on straight.
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Post by Coach »

Nice response Zimmy....way to take responsibility for what you did. I can respect that.

Tussey will improve a lot as the season goes on, but TM is not too good this year. I think you'll beat Ridge by about 7 or 8 though.
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

Derabasse
Senior
Senior

Post by Derabasse »

I don't think you can say this early in the season Tussey will be no good. If you look at their team it looks alot like teams of the past. They have a good guard in Zimmerman who can score, and they have a big man inside who is tough. Their other players will always be playing hard and tough D. They may not be as strong as years past but in their league i'm sure they will win alot of games.
"DERABASSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" - CPA
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Post by Coach »

They will be around .500 this year. They should be the NBC's and Hyndman's but Eve and Bedford will be too much for them. SF and some other schools should really do well against them too. I just don't think they are very good for TMT standards.

psutitan
Freshman
Freshman

Post by psutitan »

I wasn't at the game, but I believe that Bailey will have the team under control. Running is good for adjusting attitudes.
IEATHAM0555
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by IEATHAM0555 »

I agree with Derabasse....it is too early...no matter how good the team really is Bailey is great coach who knows how to use what talent he has and use it successfully...he always finds a way to win...
The winner ain't always the one with the fastest car....it's the one who refuses to lose!Image
rreihart
Junior
Junior

The more things change...

Post by rreihart »

...the more they stay the same! It will always be one of the funniest things ever, seeing all the other schools wishing they had the quality coaching and leadership of Dave Bailey. One of the most influential people of my life, at least as far as at TMHS is concerned. Keep on ripping the man and trying to put him down...it only makes him stronger!
TMfan6
Freshman
Freshman

Post by TMfan6 »

First of all, roadie your wrong. Barkathemoon starts at small forward for Forbes, but a good guess.

Second, Im glad I have a coach that will at least take up for his players and not worry about what a bunch of people are gonna say about him. Bailey has been here for longer then any coach in the area has been at there school. He doesn't care what the paper or anybody else says about him. We players for Tussey know that Bailey is always gonna try an do whats best for the team. He's been here for 30 some years. He knows better then any other coach - with the possible exception of the great Jon Swogger, around. We have a good solid team with 2 guys expected to be the stars and a lot of decent guys who can all to the jobs that they are expected to do. Bailey makes us work harder then any other team in the area, because he knows thats what we need to be good. We'r gonna be just fine.